What do IBOEHS provide?
IBOEHS provides certification of various levels to safety professionals considering their educational qualification, experience, performance and achievements in qualifying examination conducted by IBOEHS examination Proctors.
What are the certifications provided by IBOEHS?
- Registered Safety Officer (RSO) - Must have high school diploma.
- Registered Safety Manager (RSM) - RSO qualified or Safety Officers with 3 years proven experience.
- Registered Safety Professional Certification (RSP) - RSM / Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety/A level 6 diploma in OSH/An associate degree in OSH/Safety Officers with 5 years proven experience.
- Hospital Food Safety Manger - Graduate/Safety Officer with two years’ experience in hospital food service.
- Registered Mine Safety Officer - Civil Engineers/Safety Officers with Construction Experience.
- IBOEHS-USA OSHA - 30 Hrs (General Industry Standard) - Plus two/Safety Officers
- IBOEHS-USA OSHA 30 Hrs (Construction Industry Standard) - Plus two/Safety Officers
- Registered Environmental Officer(REO) - Graduates/Safety officer with Responsibility for Environmental Management
- Registered Airport Safety Officer (RASO) - Graduation/Safety Officers with 3 years Proven Experience
- Registered Infection control Manager - Graduate in zoology /Nursing qualified/Para Medical qualified
- Registered Health Care Safety Officer (RHSO) - Graduate in Zoology /Nursing qualified/Para medical
- GCC Safety Regulation - Graduates/safety officers
- Registered Radiation Safety Officer (RASO) - Science graduates or safety officers with five years’ experience.
- Indian Safety Regulation - Graduates/Safety Officers
- Train The Trainer Program (TTP) – Trainers
- IBOEHS Roustabout
What are the benefits of having IBOEHS certification?
There are many organizations in USA, Canada, Madagascar, Middle East and South East Asia,they respect and follow OSHA Standards. Such companies would be preferring candidates with knowledge and qualification based on OSHA Standards even though the individual is having other international qualifications. So the employment opportunity to the individual will be multiplied.
How to register the course with IBOEHS/Sole provider
Authorized Providers shall forward the details of students along with USD 130/-per candidate to IBOEHS/Sole provider. Students will be registered for the examination only on receipt of registration fee.
Who will proctor the examination?
IBOEHS /Sole provider
When does the Centre receive the examination result?
On or before 15 days of examination
Who will be receiving the examination result?
Combined results will be sent only to the Authorized Training provider.
Under no circumstances IBOEHS / sole provider will be dealing with the students directly except on emergency situation.
Who will provide the Course Material to the Students?
The provider should provide Course Material to their respective students. However IBOEHS will be providing soft copy of the course material and hall tickets to the Centre directly.
How many days before the Centre should book the course with sole provider?
At least 10 days before the course commencing.
What happens if a student fails?
Students can take re – examination by paying USD 50 per attempt.
Is there any Quality checking by IBOEHS?
Yes, Centre’s will be audited by IBOEHS officials once in a year. Centre has to provide evidence of
i. Tutor Qualification
ii. Conduct of Classes
iii. Progress in examination results
Can a student or employer can verify the credibility of certification?
Yes, certified students details will be listed in the IBOEHS website.
What is the procedure for status renewal?
All RSO / RSM / RSP certificate holders should renew their status every after 2 years by paying USD 60 with authorization Centre or sole provider and completion of 16 hours continuous education.
Students can submit any evidence of safety training attended as evidence. Centre’s will be paid USD 10 per cards till the Centre maintains its authorized training providers status.
If the cardholder fails to renew its status they will not be permitted to use their respective status (RSO / RSM/ RSP) with their name and their name will be removed from the list of certified candidates.
What is the type and duration of examination?
Objective type of examination having 100 questions for two hours.
How much a provider can charge from students for each course?
IBOEHS has no control on such issue and provider has got full freedom to decide and fix the fee for their institute however provider should pay a nonrefundable pay of USD 75/- against OSHA standard programs of 30 hours ,USD 175 per RSO, and REO candidates and USD 200/ for RSM and RSP candidates accordingly while registering the students for course.
Under no circumstances the fee paid against registration shall be refunded in case an examination is cancelled by an Authorized Training Provider except on emergency situations such as strikes, natural calamity or as situation warrants.
In case due to unavoidable circumstances IBOEHS cancel the exam the full fee shall be adjusted against next possible date of examination.
How can a student replace his certificate in case of loss / damage?
Cost of Replacement of certificate and wallet pack would be USD 50 per candidate which can be obtained from IBOEHS through the sole provider.
What is the limit of jurisdiction?
All disputes shall be under the sole jurisdiction of federal court of Arizona USA.
How a provider can contact IBOEHS or sole provider
IBOEHS and sole provider can be reached on following address