- Environmental health and safety Diploma is a specially designed education programme covering comprehensive Safety Management concerning industries which are dealing with hazardous materials and chemicals that can cause harm to environment and employees’ health.
- Health and Safety Program (Basics)
- Fundamentals of Occupational Hygiene
- Legislative Compliance and Corporate Responsibility
- Management of Safety and Health Systems
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior Management
- Risk Communication and Risk Management
- Incident Investigation and Accident Causation
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management
- Prevention and Protection of Fires
- Effective Workplace Training: Adult Learning
Who Should Attend?
- This course is ideal for Managers, Safety Officers/Field Engineers, Environmental Officer, supervisors and employees throughout the world, who have responsibility for managing environment issues as part of their day to day duties.
- The qualification focuses on environmental management systems and impact assessments.
- IBOEHS research shows that around two thirds of health and safety management positions at work also feature responsibility for environmental management. It can therefore be useful combining one of our health and safety qualifications with the Environmental Certifications.
- Duration: 80 Hours Learning Hours
- This qualification is assessed by 100-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 2.30 hours. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 60 out of 100.